Papers must report a substantial advance in an area of novel electronics and renewable systems that is both original and significant. Access the ICEARS 2022 Call for Papers before submitting your paper to the conference.
Authors, submit your papers to the conference Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All papers must be submitted electronically.
Submission Template & Formatting Instructions:
Full papers should be a maximum of 8 pages long, and a minimum of 5 pages including tables, figures, and references.
All submissions must be written in English, either in an MS Word format or in a Latex format, and must use standard IEEE double-column conference templates that can be downloaded from: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
General Formatting Guidelines:
- Manuscripts not to exceed 5,000 words each (excluding tables, figures and references). Manuscripts longer than 5,000 words will be returned for editing.
- Main headings, subheadings and sub-subheadings should be formatted as in the example below. No more than three levels of headings should be included.
- All figures must be inserted in a JPEG image format, within the page margins. Centre images. Do not insert loose objects such as arrows, lines, or text boxes. Number and caption below the figure (Figure 1: Caption), centre aligned.
- Tables should be created within the Microsoft Word document it should not be a JPEG File, should fit onto one A4 page and should be numbered and captioned below the table, centre aligned.
- Mathematical equations should be in editable format.
- Do not use any page headers, footers or page numbers.
- Optional: Acknowledgements (max. 150 words) to be included as the last section before reference list.
- References to be single spaced (indented after first line of reference).
- Corresponding author contact email address should be added to the paper.
Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process. We will follow a double-blind review process.
Minimum of 3 reviewers will be assigned per paper; all reviewers are subject matter experts as defined by their edict.
Review process takes 2-3 Weeks to review a manuscript.
Plagiarism checking Committee initially checks the plagiarism in the submitted paper by plagiarism checking tools. IEEE takes the protection of intellectual property very seriously. All submissions will be screened for plagiarism. By submitting your work you agree to allow ICEARS 2022 to screen your work for plagiarism.
IEEE Copyright Submission
Important IEEE Policy Announcement
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and the IEEE will take action against any author who has engaged in either practice.
IEEE Web Page on Plagiarism
IEEE Web Page on Double Submission
After completing the review process, the decision of acceptance/revision/rejection will be sent to the corresponding/communicating author’s email address.
Author Mandatory Registration after Official Conference Acceptance:
At least one author of each accepted full paper is required to register to ICEARS to have his/her paper published in the ICEARS 2022 conference proceedings. The full paper must be presented at the conference by at least any one author to be submitted for publication in IEEE Xplore. The presenter must register at the appropriate author rate (Member, Non-member) no later than the registration deadline mentioned in the conference homepage.
For further information, please visit the registration page.